༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TT2 Devlog #20: Summoned V.2.7.0 Patch Notes ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
March 23, 2018
NRG sending…. NRG received!
Here they are, heroes -- the long-awaited notes for update V.2.7.0 are here! This massive update contains several new expansions and features for you to explore and play through. From brand new artifacts & equipment, to a refreshing seasonal theme change, our team has simply been itching to *spring* in this new update to the app store near you!
We apologize for the slight delay in pushing this update forward and the quiet since the latest DevLog, but we wanted to ensure that all the new features for this update have been tested and polished to make v.2.7 one of the most exciting updates to date! And with your energy focused & by the power of Greyskull… the patch notes have been revealed.
New Features in V.2.7.0
What you’ll be seeing in our spring update…
- Stage Expansion: Can you reach stage 20k?
- Goodbye my Valentine! -- A new spring theme is taking over, and this includes limited-time event equipment. Additionally, you can earn free pet eggs twice as fast for the whole month of April!
- Equipment Enhancements! Event, Rare, Legendary, and Mythic equipment now have random secondary stats.
- Aura Rework! Auras now boost other equipment and no longer give chance-based stats as their primary effect.
- Meet Portar! This new stage skip Titan is will warp you through additional stages when defeated.
- Equipment Crafting info panels: see what bonus each craftable piece of equipment gives by tapping on it.
- 4 New Equipment Sets: Hand of Midas mythic set, along with new Legendary, Rare and Spring event sets.
- All-new Artifact Graveyard! -- A place where you can selectively choose to unlock previously salvaged artifacts.
- 5 New Artifacts; And reworks to artifacts, Stone of the Valrunes and The Master's Sword.
- New pieces of *non-event* equipment; And a new Unskilled Gold armor type.
- Active skills max level increased to 25.
- New player Tutorial overhaul.
Keep on reading for the details for these new features below...
Easter Event Special
- Like last year’s Easter event, pet eggs will spawn every hour instead of every 4 hours for the duration of the event! During our Easter event, the egg limit will be increased from 2 to 8!
- Each equipment category has been assigned a pool of five unique secondary stats.
- Equipment dropped before v2.7 will be given default enhancement values as per each category.
- Number of enhancements per rarity -- [Rare/Event: 1 enhancement; Legendary: 2 enhancements; Mythic: 3 enhancements].
- Weapon Enhancements: Boosts for each of the five damage-based active skills.
- Hat Enhancements: inactive damage, boss damage, non-boss damage, ground hero damage, flying hero damage.
- Suit Enhancements: inactive gold, splash gold, perk gold, fairy gold, Hand of Midas gold.
- Aura Enhancements: Chesterson chance, fairy multi-spawn chance, chest gold x10 chance, boss gold x10 chance, Manni Mana chance.
- Slash Enhancements: critical chance, deadly chance, multi-spawn chance, all probability boost, Portar spawn chance.
- Auras now provide direct boosts to weapons, hats, and slashes as their primary effect.*
- Previous aura chance-based effects (i.e. critical chance, Chesterson chance, multi-spawn chance) have been added as enhancements on Auras and Slashes.
- Auras are now affected by the all-equipment boost artifact.
New Equipment Sets:
- [Mythic] Treasure Hunter -- x1.5 Enhanced Equipment Chance, x100 Hand of Midas Gold, x1.5 Prestige Relics.
- [Legendary] Corrupt Emerald Knight -- x1.5 Pet Damage Bonuses, x0.7 Pet Skill Cooldowns.
- [Rare] Cybernetic Enhancements -- x3 All-Hero Damage (note* some common equipment were elevated to rare status to fill out this set).
- [Event] Defender of the Egg -- x5 Pet Damage.
- Note: The [legendary] Corrupt Emerald Knight set and [event] Defender of the Egg set will be available for in-app purchase as well.
The long-awaited panel is here.
- Selectively unlock previously-salvaged artifacts using relics.
- Any owned or previously salvaged artifact will now be considered as 'discovered.'
- Artifact-salvage cost scaling reduced; Will now depend on the number of artifacts you have discovered instead of the number owned.
New Artifacts / Update Artifact Skills:
- Unskilled Damage & Unskilled Gold: provide bonuses when active skills aren't running, as well as during inactive play.
- All-Probability Boost: boosts each probability that is listed in the stats panel, including Deadly Chance, Mana Siphon, Manni Mana, and Lightning Strike!
- Mana Refund Percent: a percentage of mana spent on active skills is refunded each time a skill is used.
- Portar Spawn Chance: increases your chance to spawn Portar, the stage skip Titan.
- Stone of the Valrunes now provides a gold multiplier based on how many active skills are running (excluding Heavenly Strike).
- The Master's Sword now provides tap damage from heroes.
Balancing Efforts in V.2.7.0
- Equipment enhancements along with the aura rework have resulted in a *massive* strength increase for ALL players, so several balancing decisions have been made to help control this growth.
- Primary equipment stats now scale slightly weaker with respect to equipment level.
- Clan quest advanced start scaling has been increased.
- Tap damage from heroes now give a weaker bonus to Shadow Clone.
- Deadly Strike now gives a stronger bonus to pets.
- Ambush now increases maximum multi-spawns as the primary effect and multi-spawn chance as a secondary effect.
- Ambush multi-spawn chance per level has been reduced.
- Assassinate secondary effect now increases Deadly Strike duration instead of increasing Deadly Chance.
- Deadly Chance scaling within Deadly Strike active skill upgrades has been reduced.
- Manni Mana skill tree upgrade no longer increases spawn chance and mana per level reduced (as this skill will be replaced in a future update).
- Manni Mana base mana awarded is set to 4; the skill tree upgrade adds to this value.
- Astral Awakening damage bonus can now be retained from one orb sequence to the next; cooldown reduction secondary effect removed.
- Maximum total fairies that can be multi-spawned increased from 6 to 8.
- Critical chance, Chesterson chance, and multi-spawn artifact maximum levels increased (each capped at 20%).
- Perk Gold (Make it Rain & Clan Crate) now reflects the bonus given by Invader's Gjallarhorn artifact.
- Perk Gold no longer depends on skill tree gold upgrades; instead it gets a small multiplier based on the number skill points owned.
- Artifact discover cost scaling increased for artifacts 66+.
Bugs Fixed in V.2.7.0
- Equipment scroll list bug where equipped items would show up in the wrong equipment tab.
- Unequipped equipment bonuses now update when their associated bonus is increased.
- Shop bundles now show equipment levels.
- Tactical Insight bonus was being applied up to three times on ascended heroes, and twice when the game was reloaded.
- Passive Skill panel cleaned up and now displays a bonus description and progress bar -- you will now notice that the Clan Ship Splash Skip (i.e. Anti-Titan Cannon) will now be based on individual Clan Quest participation
- Heavenly Strike splash skip visual correction in the stats panel.
- Corrected extended skill tree descriptions for: Pet Heart of Midas and Heroic Might.
- Fairies now correctly reward active skills (drop rates will appear much higher).
- Free pet eggs awarded in the pet tab now appear on a single reward screen.
- Normal pet attacks are now prioritized over Sword Master attacks.
- Fixed an issue where uncapped artifacts couldn't be upgraded anymore after their level became too high.
- Display problem with the clan ship drifting off the screen.
- Screen shake during clan quest attacks has been removed.
- Fixed skill point drops appearing on screen when there were none to collect.
- Fixed crashes associated with: Hand of Midas, fairy chest drops, and Power of Swiping.
Note: we are currently aware of various other bugs that have not yet been fixed (above) -- but if there any larger bugs you would like us to look into, please post below so that we can assist and investigate further! Although the bugs would most likely not be resolved for v.2.7, it would be a great way to get certain bugs experienced further on to our radar.
Excited yet? ⚔