Community Update #13: Lunar Festival Set and Skill Optimizer!
January 17, 2020
By Coffee#9673- Any chance to consider the contents from tap titans 1? world 2 + spellmaster, shop with bonuses, prestige potion, point tournaments..
- Currently we aren’t looking back at TT1 for inspiration regarding the future of TT2 however I wouldn’t discount the possibility of some features of TT1 making a return.
By JD#0357 - Any updates to whether or not the xx/xx clan hit tracker can be updated to show how many hits a person can actually do up to that particular phase?
- Currently the clan attack tracker shows a players attacks made out of the total attacks available to this point in time. We looked at other methods but didn’t like the cluttered look of them, keeping it as a simple X attacks made out of Y attacks possible (X/Y) relays the information required to get the overall idea of a players activity during a raid attack.
By GooN#9209 - Is there any thought to making it so if you have 20 daily equipment on the ground you can gain an additional 20 the next day? Since equipment is a requirement of the dailies most players save up now.
- We’re currently looking at improvements to be made to equipment farming as a whole.
By Kadragon#0859 - With the growing number of cheaters (they are still rare, but their occurrence is becoming more and more common) is there any plans to improve the anti-cheat to patch their current forms of exploiting and cheating?
- Cheat detection is always a high priority on our list. We have many methods of cheater detection that we use, and we will continue to improve these systems.
By Magnum Flare#2095 - Suggestion: In raids, is it possible to give burst cards numbers on attack, counting how many times it is activated? Thanks!
- Interesting idea! This is something we can look into.
By Taco#1313 - Will GH ever consider allowing the players to reset their passive skills?
- Currently there’s no plan to reset passive skills, they’re meant to be improved whenever they can be.
By ThinkTwice#1616 - I regret not buying some of the past bundles (e.g. totem+swarm card bundle). Does GH intend to bring back any of the non-milestone bundles to those who missed, similar to the milestone bundles?
- Unfortunately such is the nature of time-limited items, there are no plans to revisit past bundles that have expired already.
By SlayerPRO#4989 - As a grand master, is there a way we're going to see in the future an audit-log-type of function in order to view changes made to the clan settings? (one day a Master can rage and mess with the settings so seeing exactly who did it would be helpful.)
- Unfortunately, a system like this would be relatively complex and only used under limited circumstances. A feature like this is not very likely. So, make sure you fully trust any player that you give access to these settings!