Community Update #8: Q and A!
November 29, 2019
- Milestone bundles ARE great! However there are no Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals to be had. The update bundles and milestone bundles are available though!
- Less of a “when” and more of an “if”. It’s something we know some players want, but with a small development team we usually can’t split off core team members to do something separate such as creating a public API while we’re in the midst of creating other new content for TT2. Perhaps in future it will be looked at more closely however currently there’s no plan to drop a public API at this time.
- We’re currently looking into ways to make mythic sets viable to release without breaking the way relics work currently. I know mythic sets are a big request, it’s not something we’ve forgotten about, it’s simply something that requires some finesse to design.
- Not currently, no.
- Sam James, a mini-chain of cafes in Toronto
- There are no plans of rescaling at this moment. We’re currently focused on some new systems to put in place that will allow for easier feature releases. With the framework changes we made a while back our patch frequency has gone up a fair bit and we’re continuing to iterate on this to allow for easier generation of future content giving us more devtime / wiggle room for looking back at past content.
- Felkin - Salted Caramel Oreos
- Fjarn - Pocky and Felkin
- FlyingMoustache - Felkin, Felkin is a snack.
- h4ckz - Oreos and Salted Felkin.
- Ryan - Felkin - Low sugar.
- Geoff - Dark Chocolate. Over 95% Felkin or bust.
- Sesame - Roasted Seaweed Snack.
- Vermisean - A tub of hummus.
- There are no plans to change the way advanced start works / is earned at this time. Similar to Koby’s question we’re mainly focused on creating and iterating upon these new systems that will lead into the ability to revisit old ones in future.
- “No recursion questions please.” - Geoff
- Felkin - 1 large Monster and 1 large triple triple.
- Fjarn - 1 cup per day.
- Ryan - Zero. Ryan is a machine who runs on condensed star power.
- H4ckz - 1.2 cups per day
- FlyingMoustache - 2 cups per day, Morning iced coffee, afternoon coffee coffee.
- Geoff - 2.5 per day
- Vermisean - 10 cups per day. Minimum. Sometimes 33.7 cups per day.
- “This one is a tough question since nothing is really being ruled out for raid cards thus far. I’ve got a lot of designs created and in waiting for potential use in future. I think my favorite suggestion I’ve brought forth however was the idea of an ultimate card. A 4th raid card that did something either at the very start, or the very end of the attack. Examples would be:
Wild Magics: At the start of combat apply max stacks of each equipped affliction to all parts. These afflictions durations are increased by a random amount.
Phantom Pain: At the end of combat, all damage you dealt is removed from the titan max HP, but all individual part damage is returned to the total hp of their respective parts.
Just something to add some flair and feeling to raid attacks.”
By Lobo#7362 - ”Can we have an auto selection for pets quest?”
- It is a bit too early to tell, so not sure at the moment!
- Similar to previous events, we plan on enabling past event sets during the corresponding events.
- It’s a possibility yes, we’re looking at ways to better handle the shop refresh times but no word on making a full change to it yet.
- A small percentage of the highest pet quests will be very difficult to achieve. But in general, it should be possible to complete almost any quest with a fresh team of pets. If you’re finding it very difficult, its possible you may have a below average number of pets. Pet Quests is a brand new system that we plan to iterate on over future updates, so feedback is appreciated!
- We changed the Bear Shop to be a 6 hour timer to have rotating deals more readily available to everyone. Since this change we've heard a lot of great feedback about how you want the shop reset window! So, we'll be making changes to have the shop reset on a permanent 6 hour rotation instead of every 6 hours starting from when you refreshed after the last 6 hour window ended.
Keep up to date with Tap Titans!
⚔ Tap On!! ⚔