DevUpdate #59: Guten Tag to All Clans
November 26, 2021
.Hey everyone and welcome back to another Dev-Update! There’s been some up-heaval in the office and some of our members have been acting a bit s͉͖͖̮trange. Really-really̨̫͙̩͍ͅ strange, and they seem to just glitch out whenever we try to call them. On that note, hello again, it's me Felkin. I'll be posting the Dev-Update this week to fill in for lemmingllama and Raz̷̬̰̯. We’ll be continuing on the themes of the updates with several clan related changes.
First off, we’ll be adding in a new clan tagging system to help players find the clans that best fit their needs. Clan Tags will can be set by the masters and grand master of your clan, and players will be able to search for specific tags in the Clan Directory when searching for a new clan to join. We’ll have tags such as “relaxed” and “competitive” to help players find the perfect clan that fits their needs.- The Clan Directory will still show the normal set of clans when not using the filters.
Speaking of filters, we’ll also be augmenting the Clan Directory with an additional filtering feature to allow players to search for clans that have a minimum number of players.- This can help players search for active clans to meet their needs.
In addition to the changes coming to the Clan D͈̙̞̼͡irectory, we are also going to be overhauling the entire Clan panel. The goal of this is to give more overall space for the clan chat, tidy up some menus that were a bit cluttered, and smooth the overall flow of raids. We expect that these changes will improve your clan experience, and will allow us to more easily tweak these panels in the future as needed. Also, thank you to all the suggestions and feedback we've received related to the Clan UI that are now being integrated into the game! I'll list all the changes below:
- Clan Information at the top of the clan chat will be merged into one new Clan Information tab. This will include the contents of the Clan Info button, the Leaderboard tab, your Clan Loyalty, Clan Quest Progress, and the Clan Directory tab.
- Clan Members will now have its own separate tab.
- The Monthly tab of the Clan Leaderboard will now display the relative position of your clan.
- Clan Raid button will be moved to its own separate tab.
- Clan Raid Info tab and Clan Raid Rewards tab will be merged into one new Raid I̙̼̠͇̠͝nfo button on the right side of the Clan Raid tab.
- Opening the Clan button when you have Raid Attacks ready to use will open the Clan Raid tab
- Opening the Clan button when you do not have Raid Attacks ready to use will open the Clan Chat tab
- Solo Raid button will move to the main UI as its own button. This will mean that you no longer need to be a member of a clan to participate in Solo Raids. The Solo Raid button will have a different appearance to indicate if you have completed your daily farming portal for the day or not.
- Share button will be moved to the Build Overview. Rather than sharing your skill tree build directly from your Clan Chat, you will now share it from your Skill Tree.
- Message button changed into a message box at the bottom of the Clan Chat.
- Clan Chat will have a much larger area to chat in due to the migration of the Clan Info and Raiding/Sharing buttons
We’ll also be adding a Tournament Share button for Abyssal Tournaments. Now you can brag about your Abyssal Tournament wins to your clan mates! The Share button will work similarly to the Tournament Share button for normal tournaments, where you can share it to your Clan and people will be able to tap it to view all the results. And with the changes we announced last week, all Tournament Share results will be scrollable.
Thank you again for all your p͜atience and support while we continue to grow Tap Titans 2. We’re really thankful for all the feedback and activity of the community! If any of the community members hears from lemmingllama or Raz, please let us k̫̭̱͙̼̤n------Oh no, why, they’ve c̞̙͖̫ọ͍̺̜͈m̫͟ḛ͕͔ ̨͖f̪͚̬̩͚ọ͟r͚̙ ̲̠̼̰̱m̡͙̻͈̤͕e͕ͅ ̟̤̞t͈͖̹́o̶̯ͅo͎̙̤͎̪̺͈.̼̤͚͚̦͇ ̬͎̦̮͘Ḧ́̽ͭ̎̓̈̎͂͘͡͏̡̛̝̺͎̠̘͔̟͍̙̬̪̲̜̥̖̞ỹ̵͙̱̦̬͚̫̫͓̱͈̲̖̺̜̭́͒ͨ͂ͫ̈́̕͟͠ͅu̾̐͋̀ͬ̋̉ͥ̉͋͏̧͏҉̢̩̳̺̲͉̫̖̹͉̘̣̖̫̱ͅrͯ͊̍͑̋ͤ̊̈҉̳̣͔͕̜̜͉͍̦̜̟͙͔͍͔̯͕̘̳k̷̮̗͖̯̲̭̠͉̜̱̲͇̩̻̠̲͓̰͑ͥ̍̄̌ͤ́͞ͅ..---...