TT2 Devlog #33 - v2.12.2 Patch Notes
January 31, 2019
Greetings Sword Masters. Patch 2.12.2 will be available for download tomorrow!
This time we've got a couple of new sets, some balance improvements, and finally, a reward for all those hard-earned Tournament Points you've been collecting: The Mystic Impact skill!
Patch v2.12.2 Patch Notes
- Winter ends early with the introduction of stage 55k!
- Increase your Sorcerer splash skip with the new Mystic Impact passive skill.
- 2 new equipment sets: Including the Eternal Monk legendary set!
- Major performance optimizations!
- Increases splash skip of both Heavenly Strike and Shadow Clone.
- Upgrade levels are based on total tournament points owned.
- [Legendary] Eternal Monk: x1.2 Portar stage skip, +2% Portar spawn chance.
- [Event] Lunar Festival: x10 Specialty Gold.
- We have implemented several changes that have greatly reduced average CPU usage.
- Newer devices should see a noticeable improvement in battery life and older devices should experience smoother gameplay.
- Titan HP base scaling at stage 42k has been decreased from 1.28 to 1.26.
- Coordinated Offensive bonus clan ship shot now receives x2 clan ship splash skip.
- Coordinated Offensive skill tree cooldown reduction improved at higher levels.
- Stunned titans no longer give a splash skip bonus to the clan ship.
- Many translation improvements in regards to missing characters.
- Fixed crashes with auto upgrade all heroes, and fixed a case where the upgrade button was disabled after a hero was automatically purchased.
- Fixed potential crashes related to server interactions with the client.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen when changing the language after restarting the game.
- Fixed an issue where an option to ascend a hero would not immediately show, even if the player could afford the upgrade.
Tap On! ⚔