TT2 Devlog #41: Patch 3.0 Patch Notes
April 30, 2019
Patch 3.0 is releasing today! Take a look here for the patch notes and get ready to Clan Raid!
- The long-awaited Clan Raid update is finally here, along with Stage 70k!
- Titan Lords have evolved... battle as a clan against 6 new powerful Titan Lords in brand new raid environments.
- Collect 21 new Raid Cards to learn as you construct the perfect Deck to use in Raids!
- Plan out precise attacks as Power of Swiping is now always active during Raid attacks!
- Earn new Hero Scrolls to increase the strength of your Hero Skills!
- Acquire Dust from Raid Rewards to upgrade your Raid Cards or unlock new Cards in the Dust Shop!
- Arcane Bargain is a new passive skill that increases the strength of all other passive skills!
- Earn Raid Tickets and Diamonds through new and improved Daily Achievements!
- 5 new artifacts have been added, bringing the total to up to 95! (Only 1 of these will be immediately available).
- 2 new equipment sets: Including the Thundering Deity legendary set!
- Major main progression balance improvements!
- Scrolls boost Hero Skills similar to how Weapons boost Hero Damage.
- +100% Hero Skill strength from Scrolls is equivalent to the bonus skills receive from a Hero Ascension.
- The additive skill bonus given by Tactical Insight has been reduced in order to maintain balance.
Shop Chest Contents:
- Silver and Titan Chests now feature Dust!
- Dust has replaced equipment in each of these chests.
- Additionally, more Crafting Shards have been added to some Titan Chests.
- The gap between the best and worst artifacts was reduced, as some of the strength from the strongest artifacts was redistributed to the weaker artifacts.
- The overall strength of artifact bonuses was increased.
Heavenly Strike Slash:
- Heavenly Strike builds gain a ton of power with the new Heavenly Strike Slash!
- Some existing Slash equipment has been converted to this new bonus type as well.
- In order to keep this power growth in check, we made the following two adjustments:
- Heavenly Strike no longer receives a damage bonus from Deadly Strike.
- Angelic Radiance skill tree upgrade strength was slightly reduced.
Titan and Hero Scaling:
- Titan's now have much smoother HP growth, as the large difficulty ramp at stage 42k has been removed.
- This also means that Titan's have much more HP in some of the earlier stages of the game now, but Hero damage has been increased to compensate for this change.
- New Hero Ascension tiers now give a much bigger jump in power.
- The first several heroes in a new Ascension tier unlock quicker now, while the last several heroes are more spaced out.
- Hero evolves are now much stronger and more meaningful.
- The "final three" heroes no longer unlock at the same gold cost.
- The Clan Quest damage bonus was removed.
- Equipment now scales stronger with increasing stage, and different equipment bonuses now scale at different rates.
- Pet Attacks now get a stronger boost from Deadly Strike.
- Crafting Power benefits were reduced depending on the Rarity of the equipment set (Mythic Set primary bonuses were not reduced).
- Rare equipment sets now start with a stronger bonus at the first Crafting Level.
- The Anti-Titan Cannon passive skill now uses Hero Masteries (Weapons and Scrolls) as it's upgrade cost.
- In general, all passive skills are now easier to upgrade.
- The Mechanized Warrior passive skill cost reduction bonus was improved from x0.8 to x0.75.
- Four of Damon's skills were changed from Mana Capacity to Shadow Clone Damage (to keep scrolls balanced).
- Damon's final Mana Capacity bonus was increased from +30 to +50.
- Hero weapon set damage has increased from x4 to x5 per set.
- Pet improvement bonuses now unlock every 20 additional pet levels, starting at pet level 100.
- Fixed several panels that could be tapped through.
- Fixed a rare bug where the Sword Master could disappear on the pet tutorial boss (stage 8).
- Tapping while using Power of Swiping no longer exceeds the 20 taps per second limit.
- Fixed the auto-salvage diamond text sometimes being displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed several translation issues as well as text overflow.
- Fixed a memory leak when loading Titan Lords.
- Clan Ship Coordinated Offensive now activates Anchoring Shot (when upgraded).
- New Artifact unlocks now appear at the top of the scroll list.