TT2 Devlog #57: V3.5 Preview!
November 22, 2019
The 3.5 update will be here on Tuesday November 26th! We'll have server maintenance at 3pm UTC for around 3 hours, then you'll be able to enjoy our new features!
As we mentioned last week, there will be 14 new pets added to the game, and here they are!
The new additions to the game will be called Exotic Pets while the original ones will be labeled as Legacy Pets. These new pets will be obtained in the same way that pets are currently collected. To make sure that you see the pets that you want more often in the shop, we will be shortening the daily deal reset counter. The deals will now reset every 6 hours which will give you a lot more options!
Here are the bonuses associated with the Exotic Pets:
- Annabelle - Sword Primary Boost
- Effie - Helmet Primary Boost
- Percy - Armor Primary Boost
- Cosmos - Aura Primary Boost
- Taffy - Slash Primary Boost
- Soot - Prestige Gold
- Klack - Multi-Titan Gold
- Cooper - Boss Gold
- Jaws - Fairy Gold
- Xander - Inactive Damage
- Griff - Boss Damage
- Basil - Non-Boss Damage
- Bash - Ground Hero Damage
- Violet - Flying Hero Damage
Note: the artifacts 'Apollo Orb' and 'Heart of Storms' will only affect Legacy Pets and they will be re-worded to make this clear.
Pet Quests are a new feature that gives you another way to interact with both your Legacy and Exotic pets! These quests are tasks that require some of your pets to leave your side for a while. When they return, they'll have rewards for you!
Each quest will have its own level requirement. The total combined levels of the pets that you select for a quest will have to be higher than the requirement. Quests have durations that range from 15 minutes to 6 hours and while a pet is out on a quest, its passive bonus will still be calculated, but you won't be able to set it as your active pet.
Quests are a great way to use your pets to gain powerups, especially when you will be away from the game for a while. Make sure you set up your Pet Quests before you go offline, so that your pets can work on your quests while you are away!
Ultra Prestige Event
We wanted to celebrate TT2's 3 year anniversary a little bit early with a special event! So, from Friday November 29th (00:00 UTC) to Monday December 2nd (23:59 UTC) will be the Ultra Prestige Event! During this window, you will receive a x2 bonus to relics when you prestige. You'll get a limited number of prestiges with this special bonus, so use them wisely! Make sure you don't miss this event!
- Reduced Card Shop refresh time to 6 hours.
- Unlocked the "Ring of Calisto" Artifact Enchantment.
- Increased the Stage Cap to 88k.
- Added a new damage-boosting Perk which can be activated by watching a video.
- Added new Milestone Bundles which become available after completing certain Milestones. These will be retroactive so you don't have to worry about missing out on bundles from milestones you may have already completed.
- Fixed miscellaneous crashes and bugs.
Keep up to date with Tap Titans!
⚔ Tap On!! ⚔